Undergraduates Program 2016
Celebrating our 5th year!
Come to Italy to enhance your singing and performance skills, and improve your Italian. This program is designed for undergraduate opera singers who wish to improve their singing in Italian language. It provides vocal training and coaching of Italian operatic repertoire with a renowned faculty. Students experience public performances, weekly voice lessons and opera coaching. Elements of acting, opera staging, role cover coaching and character development will be addressed daily.
PROGRAM DATES: July 5 – July 25
PERFORMANCE DATES: TBA
Sample Daily Schedule
- Two 45 minute of private voice lessons per week with international artist-teachers
- Accompanists for all voice lessons and individual rehearsal (if available)
- Italian classes in the morning (at least 2 hours in length 5 days a week)
- Scenes & aria program to be determined before coming to Italy for undergraduates
- Daily opera staging rehearsals of selected scenes to be performed in concerts
- Audition training, role coaching, general stage technique
- Chorus for all productions for undergraduates
- Master Classes
$3800 includes an apartment with kitchen in downtown city with roommate, a walking distance from the Theater and rehersal room, but does not include airfare and meals.
$4300 includes hotel with a double room, breakfast, but does not include airfare and meals.
$4600 includes hotel with a single room, breakfast, but does not include airfare and meals.
All participants pay their own travel, meals and insurance.
To review information about all our programs, please click the corresponding link on the menu above.